So you’re in the market for an online platform to get ad creative designed for you. That’s what Primer is for. But naturally, there are similar options out there that do things a bit differently, serve a different type of company, and/or have a different price point. Let’s dig into how Primer On-Demand differs from one major competitor: No Limit Creatives.
Ad Creative Platform Comparison
What are they and what are they for?
Primer On-Demand is a platform that allows you to get high-quality ad creative designed for conversion and produced by our creative team in 2 to 4 business days.
It is for building a continuous pipeline of conversion-focused creative for paid social ads.
No Limit Creatives is a platform that gives you access to their design team to produce a variety of marketing content in 1-4 business days. They have 4 different plans, but their “Graphic & Video” package is the only one that’s comparable to On-Demand.
Rather than serving a particular niche, it is for getting various types of marketing designs produced as needed.
How Do They Work?
Both work in a similar way:
- Request an unlimited amount of marketing designs directly through an online platform.
- Get paired with the right designer for your unique request.
- Receive your creative back in 1-4 days after it passes a quality assurance check. Request revisions if needed.
There are some differences. When requesting edits, Primer On-Demand provides an easy-to-use review studio within our platform where you can make markings and leave comments in specific places. It makes giving feedback a breeze – much better than only using words over email.
Primer On-Demand includes:
- Image Ads
- Graphic Design
- Custom Illustrations
- Video Ads
- Videos (image compilations, UGC, etc.)
- Custom Animations
- Fully hosted Landing Pages
What’s not included in Primer On-Demand?:
- General marketing design that is not tied to a specific growth goal
- Creative designed for physical applications (signage, presentations), including:
- Print graphics
No Limit Creatives includes:
- Digital & Print Graphics
- Custom Illustrations
- Motion Graphics & Video
- Landing Pages
- Logos & Branding
- Amazon Listing Designs
What’s not included in No Limit Creatives?:
- Creative that’s always designed for conversions
Since Primer’s specialty is growth and the biggest growth lever is ad creative, the types of designs we provide are always for the purpose of getting conversions.
No Limit Creatives: Approximately $949 per month
Since No Limit Creatives serves all marketing creative needs, the lower cost is offset with the lack of specialty. This is good for companies that are okay with having generalist designers rather than growth-focused designers, and want the ease of having a one-stop-shop for their design needs.
Primer On-Demand: $3,400 per month
Serving a different purpose, Primer On-Demand is the premium option for companies focused on generating revenue from high-quality ads produced by specialized graphic designers, video designers, and landing page designers, with an average rating of 4.9/5 stars.
No Limit Creatives’ key differentiators are:
- All your marketing design needs in one place, produced by one team
- Lower monthly price
Key differentiators for Primer On-Demand are:
- High-quality ad creative: Only 1.1 rounds of revision on average and 4.9/5 stars
- Conversion-focused ad creative produced by growth marketing designers
No Limit Creatives is best:
- if you have a lot of general marketing content needs and not enough graphic designers.
- if you can spend extra time in multiple rounds of revisions since the design team is not specialized in any single type of marketing niche.
- if your priority is ease and convenience amongst all marketing team members and you need all creative to come from one place.
Primer is best:
- If you are prioritizing growth marketing and don’t have enough graphic designers.
- If you’re a time-pressed growth marketer that expects top-notch ad creative on the first round of revisions.
- if your priority is ad creative that’s designed to convert.
So which one is better? It depends on your priority and bandwidth.
Companies that need high-quality, growth-focused creative with fewer revisions should go with Primer On-Demand, whereas companies that have various content needs and more time to spend in review stages may find No Limit Creatives to be the better option.
Ready for More Ad Creative?
Start getting more high-quality ad creative today. Learn more about Primer On-Demand and how to get started here.